Exploring ways to protect what’s important to us
Students draw a picture and answer open-ended questions based on a story about protecting ourselves and our property.
It’s important that we protect ourselves, our belongings, and our money.
- Why is it a good idea to protect our health, our money, and our property?
- What are some ways we can protect our health, our money, and our property?
- Understand why it’s helpful to protect what’s important to us
- Explore ways we can protect what’s important to us
What students will do
- Read a story about protecting our money and other things that are important to us.
- Discuss ways we protect ourselves and our property.
- Choose something that’s important to them, draw it, and answer questions to show how they’d protect it.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.