Exploring saving and spending game
Students play a game where they earn and spend money to learn how our choices affect how we’re able to save.
The choices we make about how we spend money can make it harder or easier to save.
- How does spending affect savings?
- How can small purchases add up over time?
- Understand how our spending choices can make it easier or harder to save money
- Practice earning and spending money
What students will do
- Discuss ways that spending choices can make it easier or harder to save money.
- Play a game where they practice earning and spending money.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.