Students read a book about starting a business, think of an idea for a product they can create or improve, and design a plan for selling it.
Creating or improving a product is one way to have your own business.
- What are some ideas for a product I could create or improve?
- Would creating or improving a product be a good business for me?
- Explore ideas for creating or improving a product
- Consider whether creating or improving a product would be a good business for you
What students will do
- Read the Money Monsters Start Their Own Business chapter book. (You will need a book reader app to open ePub files).
- Brainstorm ideas for creating or improving a product.
- Explore whether creating or improving a product would be a good business for them.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.