Creating a poster on life after high school
Students create a poster or infographic illustrating post-secondary education or workforce options that are available to them.
Life and learning opportunities may come in many forms after high school. Exploring your options can help you make decisions about your future.
- What are some post-secondary options for education and/or the workforce?
- What post-secondary options would you consider for yourself?
- Brainstorm post-secondary options that are available after high school
- Create a poster or infographic that illustrates those options
What students will do
- Brainstorm options for post-secondary education and/or workforce plans.
- Create a poster or infographic that illustrates one of those options.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.