Creating a buying plan
Students practice creating a buying plan and apply this strategy to provide buying advice to others.
A buying plan can be helpful when making major purchases.
- What is a buying plan?
- Why is a buying plan helpful?
- Understand situations when a buying plan may be useful
- Apply a five-step buying plan process to making a major purchase
What students will do
- Discuss their personal experience with spending money on big-ticket items.
- Create buying plans for two big-ticket items they may purchase in the future.
- Write an advice blog to answers to readers’ questions about spending.
Creating a buying plan (guide)
Cómo crear un plan de compras (guía)
Creating a buying plan (worksheet)
Cómo crear un plan de compras (hoja de trabajo)
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.