Contrasting long-term and short-term savings goals
Students learn the difference between short-term and long-term savings goals and apply their knowledge in an exercise-oriented game.
Saving money can help you reach your short-term and long-term goals.
- What’s the difference between short-term and long-term goals?
- Why is it important to budget for a short-term or long-term goal?
- Understand the difference between short-term and long-term goals
- Begin to plan for spending and savings decisions that are aligned with personal goals
What students will do
- Play an exercise game that requires students to:
- Jump twice when they hear a short-term savings goal.
- Squat twice when they hear a long-term savings goal.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.