Comparing places to save money
Students compare saving money at home to saving money at a bank or credit union and then act out stories to explore which option they would choose.
Saving money at a bank or credit union protects your money.
- How can I save money?
- Would I rather save my money at home or in a bank or credit union?
- Identify places to save money
- Understand how a bank or credit union can protect money
What students will do
- Discuss the benefits and risks of saving money at home and in a bank or credit union.
- Act out stories about saving and where to save money.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.