Comparing higher education choices
Students explore higher education options by comparing similarities and differences between two colleges near where they live.
Learning about the higher education options in your community can help prepare you to continue your education after high school.
- What education choices are open to me after high school?
- How can I compare different higher education options?
- Identify higher education options in your community
- Compare and contrast higher education options
What students will do
- Review a College Board resource to learn about different types of colleges.
- Use the to find schools to explore.
- Choose two colleges to compare and contrast.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.