Comparing financial aid offers
Students compare college costs and financial aid offers for three schools and explore how the choices they make can have a financial impact down the road.
Different college costs and financial aid offers can affect students differently down the road.
- How does financial aid affect the cost of paying for college?
- How can comparing financial aid offers help you make an informed decision about your higher education choices?
- Compare college costs and financial aid offers
- Make an informed choice about college based on an understanding about the long-term financial impact
What students will do
- Review and compare three financial aid offers made to Emmett, a high school senior.
- Analyze the financial aid offers and answer analysis questions.
- Write a brief paragraph on what school they’d choose if they were Emmett, and why they’d make that choice.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.