Comparing careers and income
Students compare education requirements and typical incomes for different careers.
Different careers have different pay rates, incomes, and educational requirements.
- What are the salaries of some career options I might consider in the future?
- What do high-paying careers have in common?
- Understand that different careers have different incomes and education requirements
- Explore the connection between income and education level
What students will do
- Calculate and compare hourly and annual incomes of different careers.
- Compare education requirements for different careers.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.