Choosing a career
Students identify their interests and talents after reading a story about characters who explore careers connected to things they like to do.
Our interests and talents can help us think about careers that might be right for us.
- What are my interests and talents?
- In which careers can I use my interests and talents?
- Understand how our interests and talents can help with choosing a career
- Explore personal interests and talents
What students will do
- Read a story about characters who explore careers connected to their interests and talents. (You will need a book reader app to open ePub files).
- Answer questions about the story.
- Identify their own interests and talents.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.