Bouncing ball protection game
In a circle time activity, students answer questions about how we protect ourselves, our money, and our property.
It’s important that we protect ourselves, our property, and our money.
- What is risk?
- What are ways I can protect myself and the things that are important to me?
- Understand the concept of risk
- Identify ways to protect yourself and your property
What students will do
- Have a discussion about risk.
- Play a game where they’ll answers questions about how to protect themselves and their property.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.