Being a thankful borrower
Students listen to a Money Monster story about borrowing things and then create a “thank you” card for someone they have borrowed something from.
When we borrow things, it is important to take good care of them and to say thank you.
- When is it better to borrow something instead of buying it?
- How can you show someone that you are thankful?
- Understand the difference between borrowing and buying
- Identify ways to show gratitude for borrowing something
What students will do
- Listen to a Money Monster story about borrowing.
- Create a “thank you” card for someone they’ve borrowed from.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.