Students read a short story and a handout to learn about excessive debt and ways to avoid or reduce debt.
Understanding debt can help you manage your finances and pay your bills.
- How do you avoid debt?
- What are some steps you can take to reduce or better manage debt?
- Understand what it means to have debt
- Recommend ways people can avoid or reduce debt
What students will do
- Read a short story and a handout about debt.
- Recommend ways a borrower could avoid or reduce debt.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.