LIBOR Index Transition
Resources to help industry understand, implement, and comply with regulatory requirements when transitioning from the LIBOR index, including the LIBOR Transition Rule in Regulation Z.
Browse the final rule to see amendments to Regulation Z facilitating the LIBOR Transition.
Regulations and official interpretations
Browse Regulation Z (12 CFR 1026) on: Interactive Bureau Regulations |
Main LIBOR Transition Rule provisions and official interpretations can be found in:
- § 1026.9, Open-end plan change-in-terms notices
- § 1026.20(a), Closed-end loan refinancing
- § 1026.40, HELOC index substitution
- § 1026.55, Credit Card index substitution
- § 1026.59, Credit Card rate reevaluation
- Appendix H to Part 1026, ARM Interest Rate Adjustment notices
- Supplement I to Part 1026 (including official interpretations for the above provisions)
Sign up for updates about our rulemaking.
The Bureau provides a list of commonly asked questions and answers on particular topics to assist in understanding and complying with the LIBOR Transition Rule.
Downloadable versions of the ARM Interest Rate Adjustment Notice sample forms.