Skip to main content

I sent money to another country and I received a receipt that said I should call the CFPB or visit its website if I had a question or complaint. I have a question or complaint. Can you help me?

Yes, we can help you.

If you have a question or complaint, you may contact the company that sent your transfer. You may also submit a complaint with the CFPB online or by calling (855) 411-CFPB (2372).

You can also submit a complaint with your state regulator , whose contact information, as well as the company’s information, may be listed on your receipt.  

Was this answer helpful to you?

Please do not share any personally identifiable information (PII), including, but not limited to: your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, account information, or any other information of a sensitive nature.