I believe that my rights as a servicemember have been violated by my credit card bank. What should I do?

If you believe your rights were violated, you should contact the nearest Armed Forces Legal Assistance Program office. Dependents of servicemembers can also contact or visit local military legal assistance offices where they reside. You can search online for offices within the continental United States or worldwide. Another potential source of assistance that may be helpful even if you are no longer on active duty is the American Bar Association.

Was this page helpful to you?

Note: Do not include sensitive information like your name, contact information, account number, or social security number in this field.

Legal disclaimer

The content on this page provides general consumer information. It is not legal advice or regulatory guidance. The CFPB updates this information periodically. This information may include links or references to third-party resources or content. We do not endorse the third-party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information. There may be other resources that also serve your needs.

Read full answer Hide full answer