Skip to main content

I am having problems with domestic or international wire transfers, remittances, or international money transfers. What can I do?

Your rights under federal or state law may vary, including depending on the way you sent the money (for example, wire transfer, electronic payment, etc.).

If you have a problem, contact your company right away and explain the issue. You can also submit a complaint with the CFPB online or by calling (855) 411-CFPB (2372). You also may be able to submit a complaint with your state regulator