Skip to main content

I am a member of the military or spouse/family member of a servicemember and I think I have a loan that exceeds what I can be charged by law. What should I do?

If you think you have been overcharged for a loan, you should seek legal assistance.

It is possible that you won’t have to pay the charges that exceed the legal limit. Check with your local JAG office for more information. To find your JAG Legal Assistance Office use the locator .