Skip to main content


Collects recurring bill repayment data, such as monthly billing data from rent, utility, phone plans, car insurance, and streaming media subscriptions to generate consumer credit reports and risk scores for businesses that offer short term, rent-to-own, auto, retail and consumer finance lending.

Contact this company to request your report

  • The company will provide one free report every 12 months if you request it.
  • The company will freeze your consumer report if you request it.
  • Requesting copies of your own consumer reports does not hurt your credit scores
  • For companies required to provide the information in your report for free annually upon request, they must do so within fifteen days of receiving your request.
Website Phone number Mailing address

Request report

888-222-7621 or
800-884-4747 (Option 5)

Attn: Consumer Affairs Department
P.O. Box 440693
Kennesaw, GA 30160

How to dispute the information in your report

If you find information in your consumer report that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the legal right to dispute the report’s content with the consumer reporting company and the company that shared the information to the reporting company, such as your lender. Under the FCRA, companies must conduct – free of charge – a reasonable investigation of your dispute. The company that has provided the incorrect information must correct the error, and notify all of the consumer reporting companies to whom it provided the inaccurate information.

How to dispute an error on your credit report