MicroBilt / PRBC
Provides consumer credit information, bill payment information, employment information, bank account data, property records, court judgments, address and phone information on low-income and subprime consumers to businesses that offer short term, rent-to-own, auto, retail and consumer finance lending.
Contact this company to request your report
- The company will provide one free report every 12 months if you request it.
- Upon request, a free score, if available, will be provided with the report.
- The company will freeze your consumer report if you request it.
- Requesting copies of your own consumer reports does not hurt your credit scores.
- For companies required to provide the information in your report for free annually upon request, they must do so within fifteen days of receiving your request.
How to dispute the information in your report
If you find information in your consumer report that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the legal right to dispute the report’s content with the consumer reporting company and the company that shared the information to the reporting company, such as your lender. Under the FCRA, companies must conduct – free of charge – a reasonable investigation of your dispute. The company that has provided the incorrect information must correct the error, and notify all of the consumer reporting companies to whom it provided the inaccurate information.