Prepaid product agreement submission instructions
Prepaid account issuers (or their designees) must make a submission to the Bureau within 30 days whenever a new agreement is offered, a previously submitted agreement is amended, or a previously submitted agreement is no longer offered.
Issuers must use Collect to submit prepaid product agreements. Below are resources that explain how to add or amend a prepaid product agreement, or withdraw a prepaid product agreement, using Collect.
- — First-time users, please complete and submit this form to access Collect
- — Detailed instructions for making submissions using Collect
- — Overview of submitting a prepaid product agreement using Collect
- — Frequently asked questions about submitting prepaid product agreements
- Technical specifications for submissions to the prepaid account agreements database