Title XII Banks and Banking
Title XII Banks and Banking is one of the titles in the United States Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). The regulations implemented by the Bureau are housed in Chapter X of Title XII of the CFR. Read an for more background on what regulations are and how they fit into the legal landscape of the United States.
The update means the information provided will be more accurate and up-to-date than what was previously available through eRegulations. While Interactive Bureau Regulations includes the most used features from eRegulations, some features—like being able to view previous and future versions of regulations—haven’t launched yet, but are coming soon.
Table of contents
- 12 CFR Part 1002 - Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Regulation B)
- 12 CFR Part 1003 - Home Mortgage Disclosure (Regulation C)
- 12 CFR Part 1004 - Alternative Mortgage Transaction Parity (Regulation D)
- 12 CFR Part 1005 - Electronic Fund Transfers (Regulation E)
- 12 CFR Part 1010 - Land Registration (Regulation J)
- 12 CFR Part 1011 - Land Registration (Regulation K)
- 12 CFR Part 1012 - Special Rules of Practice (Regulation L)
- 12 CFR Part 1013 - Consumer Leasing (Regulation M)
- 12 CFR Part 1024 - Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X)
- 12 CFR Part 1026 - Truth in Lending (Regulation Z)
- 12 CFR Part 1030 - Truth in Savings (Regulation DD)
The Bureau launched this resource to provide an easier-to-navigate electronic format for many of its Regulations. This resource is not an official legal edition of the Code of Federal Regulations or the Federal Register, and it does not replace the official versions of those publications. The Bureau has made every effort to ensure the material presented in this resource is accurate; if you are relying on it for legal research, please consult the official editions of those sources to confirm your findings.