Beginning today, we are accepting applications for membership on our Academic Research Council (ARC).
The ARC was created to make sure that we hear from a variety of experts with diverse viewpoints, knowledge, and expertise. It’s envisioned as a technical advisory body of scholars to:
- Provide our Office of Research with methodological and technical advice and feedback
- Suggest new data collection strategies and methods of analysis
- Provide input into research strategic planning and the research agenda
- Collaborate with our research staff on high-value research projects to share specialized expertise
- Support high quality recruitment
We’re inviting applications from individuals who can provide us with these kinds of guidance as we carry out our work.
We’re looking for tenured academics with:
- Strong research and publishing background
- A record of public or academic service
- Recognition for professional achievements and objectivity in economics, statistics, psychology or behavioral science
- Strong methodological and technical expertise in structural or reduced form econometrics, modeling of consumer decision-making, behavioral economics, experimental economics, program evaluation, psychology, or financial choice