Building a good borrowing reputation
Students analyze the profiles of three different people to decide what kind of borrowing reputation they have.
People with a good reputation as a borrower are more likely to earn the trust of a lender.
- How might a person’s habits and decisions affect their reputation as a borrower?
- How might someone regain a lender’s trust when they have a bad borrowing reputation?
- Recognize habits that lead to a good or bad reputation as a borrower
- Identify what makes a person a good borrower
What students will do
- Analyze three profiles and decide whether the people have a positive or negative borrowing reputation.
- Answer questions about the qualities of a good borrower and their own borrowing reputation.