Assistant Director, Office of Research
- Assistant Director, Office of Research, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Associate Commissioner, Office of Research, Evaluation and Statistics, Social Security Administration
- Director, Office of Microeconomic Analysis, U.S. Treasury Department
- Economist, Office of Microeconomic Analysis, U.S. Treasury Department
- Ph.D., Economics, Stanford University
- B.A., Economics, Texas A&M University
Jason Brown and Karen Dynan. “Increasing the Economic Security of Older Women. "The 51%: Driving Growth through Women’s Economic Participation." Dianne Whitmore Schanzenbach and Ryan Nunn, eds. The Hamilton Project (October 2017).
Jason Brown, Mark Duggan, Ilyana Kuziemko, and William Woolston. “How Does Risk Selection Respond to Risk Adjustment? New Evidence from the Medicare Advantage Program.” American Economic Review: vol. 104 no. 10 (October 2014): 3335-64.
Jason Brown and Mark Warshawsky. “The Life Care Annuity: A New Empirical Examination of an Insurance Innovation that Addresses Problems in the Markets for Life Annuities and Long-Term Care Insurance.” Journal of Risk and Insurance: vol. 80, no. 3 (September 2013): 677-704.