Skip to main content
Category: Utilities

National Consumer Telecom & Utilities Exchange

This membership of companies collects information on new telecom and utility connect requests, account and payment histories associated with telecommunications, pay TV, and utility services.

Contact this company to request your report

  • The company will provide one free report every 12 months if you request it.
  • The company will freeze your consumer report if you request it.
  • Requesting copies of your own consumer reports does not hurt your credit scores
  • For companies required to provide the information in your report for free annually upon request, they must do so within fifteen days of receiving your request.

Contact information type

Request your report

Freeze your report



Phone number

(866) 349-5185 (Option 1)

(866) 343-2821 

Mailing address

NCTUE Disclosure Report

P.O. Box 105161

Atlanta, GA 30348

NCTUE Security Freeze

P.O. Box 105561

Atlanta, GA 30348

How to dispute the information in your report

If you find information in your consumer report that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the legal right to dispute the report’s content with the consumer reporting company and the company that shared the information to the reporting company, such as your lender. Under the FCRA, companies must conduct – free of charge – a reasonable investigation of your dispute. The company that has provided the incorrect information must correct the error, and notify all of the consumer reporting companies to whom it provided the inaccurate information.

How to dispute an error on your credit report