Checklist for applying to positions on USAjobs
How to apply
- Resume is updated and contains all relevant experience (and dates experience was obtained). Resume describes experience that is directly related to the Specialized Experience Statement (that is qualifications) listed in the Qualifications and Evaluations section. Write down the announcement number and control number. Ensure you can receive communication via your email address from USAJobs, CFPB, and Bureau of Fiscal Services (BFS).
- Resume is attached.
- All required documentation is attached (view Required Documentation section).
- Hit “Submit” in order to complete application process (application must be received no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Time the day the announcement closes). NOTE: If there is a cap on the number of applications, the announcement may close earlier; if this is the case, be sure to apply as soon as possible.
- Write down the announcement number and control number.
- Ensure you can receive communication via your email address from USAJobs, CFPB, and Bureau of Fiscal Services (BFS).
- Print out a copy of this checklist and keep it for your records.
If you have questions
If you have questions, or need to change your contact information, contact us at 304-480-7300 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to have the announcement number.