Understanding jobs, teens, and taxes
Students review Internal Revenue Service webpages and respond to questions to explore the relationship between working and taxes.
Taxes are part of every working person’s paycheck — including the many teenagers who work part-time jobs during the school year and the summer.
- What are specific things teens should know about taxes?
- What does it mean to file a tax return?
- Understand the relationship between working and taxes
- Recognize key terms related to income tax
What students will do
- Conduct Internet research on taxes.
- Answer matching questions about teens and taxes.