Deputy Assistant Director, Office of Research
- Deputy Assistant Director, Office of Research, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Chief Economist, Media Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Chief Economist, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Deputy Division Chief, Spectrum and Competition Policy Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Maryland
- M.A. in Economics, Virginia Tech
- B.A. in Economics, Connecticut College
Brian Bucks, Tim Critchfield, & Susan Singer. “National Survey of Mortgage Originations Survey Data on Your Home Loan Toolkit”, Symposium: National Survey of Mortgage Originations, Cityscape, Volume 21, Number 2, 2019.
Book Chapter. “Chapter 1, Economic Underpinnings: The Economics of Telecommunications Networks, Market Power, & Vertical Foreclosure Theories”, Telecom Antitrust Handbook, Third Edition, American Bar Association, February 2019.
Eric Ralph., Susan Singer, and Steve Wildman. “Economic Analysis at the FCC 2012-2013”, Review of Industrial Organization, 2013 43: 327-348.