Learning about insurance
Students play a game where they do an action to match common types of insurance with the risks they cover.
We all face risks in life, and insurance is one way to help reduce financial costs when these challenging life events happen.
- How does insurance protect people?
- What are some types of insurance?
- Understand the benefits of having insurance
- Identify the purposes of different types of insurance
What students will do
- Learn about some common types of insurance.
- Play a game where they match common types of insurance with the risks they cover.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.