Provides background screening services, including continuous monitoring of nationwide databases.
Contact this company to request your report
- The company will provide a free report if you request it and if one has been prepared by Pre-employ.com at the request of one of its clients.
- Requesting copies of your own consumer reports does not hurt your credit scores.
- For companies required to provide the information in your report for free annually upon request, they must do so within fifteen days of receiving your request.
How to use this report
Many employment screening companies won’t have information on you unless you authorized an employer or other end-user to obtain a report. If possible, when you give your authorization, ask for the name(s) of the employment screening company being used. Contact those reporting companies to fact-check your reports.
If the employer is checking your credit history in separate reports, from one or all three of the nationwide providers of consumer reports, request and review those reports too.
Here's what may be included in this report:
- Verification information such as credit history, employment, salary and education and professional license verification.
- Criminal arrest and conviction information.
- Fingerprint information from state and federal criminal record databases.
- Driving record information.
- Drug and alcohol testing and health screening information.
- Non-profit and volunteer activity verification
How to dispute the information in your report
If you find information in your consumer report that you believe is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the legal right to dispute the report’s content with the consumer reporting company and the company that shared the information to the reporting company, such as your lender. Under the FCRA, companies must conduct – free of charge – a reasonable investigation of your dispute. The company that has provided the incorrect information must correct the error, and notify all of the consumer reporting companies to whom it provided the inaccurate information.