Experian is one of the three nationwide providers of consumer reports.
Contact this company to request your report
- This company will provide one free credit report every 12 months if you request it.
- This company offers you the option to freeze your report with them if you request it.
- Requesting copies of your own consumer reports does not hurt your credit scores.
- For companies required to provide the information in your report for free annually upon request, they must do so within fifteen days of receiving your request.
- This company will provide free credit monitoring services to active duty servicemembers and to National Guard members, by visiting their .