Are you having the money conversation?
Your Money, Your Goals is a toolkit to help front line staff and volunteers as they work with consumers to…
- Make spending decisions that can help them reach their goals
- Order and fix credit reports
- Avoid tricks and traps as they choose financial products
- Make decisions about repaying debts and taking on new debt
- Keep track of their income and bills
- Decide if they need a checking account and understand what they need to open one
Tools and training
Your Money, Your Goals gives you the resources you need to help people set goals, choose financial products, and build skills in managing money, credit, and debt. The materials include:
- The toolkit: We offer the toolkit in English and Spanish.
- The training: Aids can help your staff or volunteers make more effective use of the toolkit.
- Follow-up resources: As you train, learn what’s most useful by surveying the trainees both before and after.
Focus on Native Communities
A companion guide to assist tribal staff and organizations in their work with community members.
Focus on Reentry
A companion guide for organizations working with justice-involved individuals.