Booklets to help talk about money
These colorful, compact booklets can help you talk with people about money topics that are important to them. Each booklet includes a selection of simplified tools from the Your Money, Your Goals toolkit—all focused on a common financial stressor.
Four booklets for different situations
Behind on bills? Start with one step.
- Create an action plan
- Track and manage income and spending
- Prioritize bills and expenses
- Understand rights and responsibilities when contacted by debt collectors
Want credit to work for you? Start with these steps.
- Order and review credit reports, dispute any errors that are found
- Plan how to establish or build credit
- Respond to identity theft
Getting started with the booklets
- Order free booklets and we'll mail them to you.
- Make copies of the tools before using the booklet with someone. The tools fold out to a letter-sized black-and-white page to make photocopying easy and convenient. That way, you can write on the copies and then keep them once you're done.
- Download the professional print file to have more copies printed at your local print shop.
Professionally print more copies
Download professional print files:
Share these printing instructions:
To print more copies yourself, share these instructions with a printing company:
- Paper type: white cover stock (thickness 80#); matte coating
- Print: double-sided; full bleed; 4-colors (CMYK)
- Trim: to 5.5" x 8.5"; there are eight double-sided fold-out pages with flat size 10.5" x 8.5" that fold down to 5.5" x 8.5"
- Binding: spiral; white coil