Are you having the money conversation?
Your Money, Your Goals is a toolkit to help front line staff and volunteers as they work with consumers to…
- Make spending decisions that can help them reach their goals
- Order and fix credit reports
- Avoid tricks and traps as they choose financial products
- Make decisions about repaying debts and taking on new debt
- Keep track of their income and bills
- Decide if they need a checking account and understand what they need to open one
Tools and training tailored to your needs
Each version of Your Money, Your Goals is designed to address different settings in which people or organizations work with consumers. You’ll have the resources you need to help people set goals, choose financial products, and build skills in managing money, credit, and debt. Each version includes:
- The toolkit: We offer each toolkit in English and Spanish.
- The training: Aids can help your staff or volunteers make more effective use of the toolkit.
- Follow-up resources: As you train, learn what’s most useful by surveying the trainees both before and after.
Choose your version
The complete toolkit
Create a stronger foundation by helping your community members strengthen financial skills.
Just the tools
While we encourage you to try out all of the Your Money, Your Goals tools to help the people you serve, frontline staff and volunteers have told us that these tools are particularly useful.
Clients rely on legal aid for expert legal advice. Help them build financial capability, too.
Use these to train legal aid staff, volunteers, lawyers, and others:
As they earn, workers need good skills to protect themselves financially. Help them develop those skills.
Use these to train your representatives who work with workers: