- Oct 21 El Banco de Ahorros Hudson City pagará $27 millones para aumentar el acceso al crédito en vecindarios mayormente afroamericanos e hispanos que discriminaba
- Oct 15 CFPB’s new rule will shine light on mortgage market practices
- Oct 5 Know Before You Owe: New Mortgage Disclosures, New Rule
Help for homebuyers
Help for homeowners
Our rules protect borrowers and make it easier for them to get the help they need. If you need assistance buying a home or understanding alternatives to foreclosure, you can reach a HUD-approved housing counselor by calling 888-995-HOPE (4673).
Get help with your mortgage
Understand your mortgage statement
Sample letters to send to your mortgage servicer
Get answers to your mortgage related questions.
- What is a Qualified Mortgage?
- I’m not yet behind on my mortgage loan payments but worry that I will be. What should I do?