Beginning today, we are accepting applications for membership on our Academic Research Council (ARC).
The ARC was created to make sure that we hear from a variety of experts with diverse viewpoints, knowledge, and expertise. It’s envisioned as a technical advisory body of scholars to:
- Provide our Office of Research with methodological and technical advice and feedback
- Suggest new data collection strategies and methods of analysis
- Provide input into research strategic planning and the research agenda
- Collaborate with our research staff on high-value research projects to share specialized expertise
- Support high quality recruitment
We’re inviting applications from individuals who can provide us with these kinds of guidance as we carry out our work.
We’re looking for tenured academics with:
- World class research and publishing background
- A record of public or academic service
- Recognition for professional achievements and objectivity in economics, statistics, psychology or behavioral science
- Strong methodological and technical expertise in structural or reduced form econometrics, modeling of consumer decision-making, behavioral economics, experimental economics, program evaluation, psychology, or financial choice
How to apply
For more information on how to apply to serve on the Consumer Advisory Board or one of these Advisory Councils you can:
- Review instructions on how to submit an application for membership
- Download an application
- Learn more about our Advisory Groups
- Review frequently asked questions
How many seats are available?
We are looking to fill two additional seats on the Academic Research Council in 2014. Learn more about current members.