Telling the difference between loan myths and realities
Students analyze statements about loans and decide whether they’re a myth or reality.
Knowing the difference between loan myths and realities can help you become a responsible borrower.
- What are the most important things to know about taking out a loan?
- Why are some people able to get a loan while other people aren’t?
- Recognize whether a statement about loans is a myth or reality
- Understand the difference between secured and unsecured loans
What students will do
- Review key terms related to taking out a loan.
- Determine whether statements about loans are a myth or reality.
- Learn about the difference between secured and unsecured loans.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.