Teaming up to build a budget
Students pretend to plan a middle school event to learn about budgeting.
Product research and comparison shopping help you stay within a budget.
- What criteria do people use when they make spending decisions?
- How is my budget different from others’ budgets?
- Explore criteria for comparison shopping
- Understand the importance of spending money within a budget
What students will do
- Identify a middle school event they’d like to plan.
- Determine how much it will cost to hold the event.