Students will use a graphic organizer to apply prior knowledge about credit cards as they analyze a scenario on sharing credit and loan accounts.
It’s helpful to examine the pros and cons before signing up for any financial account.
- What are the benefits and risks of establishing a joint financial account?
- What rules apply to both parties when opening a joint credit account?
- Apply prior knowledge to analyze real-world scenarios
- Identify benefits and risks of having a joint credit account
What students will do
- Apply prior knowledge as they examine real-world scenarios about joint credit accounts.
- Use the graphic organizer to capture their thinking about joint credit accounts.
- Write down other group members’ analyses in the graphic organizer.
- Come to consensus as a group.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.