Saving for a rainy day in any language
Students create a word wall in the language they’re studying to explore the importance of saving for unexpected expenses.
Saving money for unexpected expenses makes it easier to face challenges.
- Why is it important to have an emergency savings account?
- What are unexpected expenses?
- Identify unexpected expenses that could happen
- Practice using rich language and vocabulary (in the language of study) in real world contexts
What students will do
- Brainstorm unexpected expenses.
- Create a word wall in the language of study with terms for those unexpected expenses.