Paying for after-school activities
Students create a plan for participating in after-school activities that consider their time and money limitations.
Researching your options can help you make informed decisions about how to spend your money and your time.
- What should I think about before choosing to participate in an after-school activity?
- How do I budget my time and money when choosing after-school activities?
- Learn about the costs of participating in an after-school activity
- Make an informed decision about which activities may be right for you
What students will do
- Review a handout comparing time commitments and costs for different after-school activities.
- Create a plan for participating in after-school activities while sticking to their time and money budgets.