Making a good business investment
Students play an investment game where they’ll choose between two businesses to invest in.
Understanding the benefits and risks of investments can help you become a more informed investor.
- What is a good investment?
- What things should you look at before deciding to invest in a business?
- Identify the benefits and risks of specific business investments
- Compare two businesses to decide which to invest in
What students will do
- Analyze two business opportunities.
- Compare the strengths and risks of each investment.
- Choose a business to invest in and give reasons for their choice.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.