Making connections between education and income
Students explore the connection between education and earning through two matching games.
Getting more education can often lead to earning a higher salary after you graduate.
- What education choices are open to students after completing high school?
- How do different levels of education connect to occupational choices and income?
- Identify several education pathways students can take after high school
- Understand how education and training choices influence occupations and possible income levels
What students will do
- Examine the different levels of education they can complete.
- Match the levels and years of education to occupational choices and match occupations to median salaries.