Learning about the Good Student Discount
Students work with a partner to research information about teen drivers and the “Good Student” insurance discount.
Being a responsible teen driver and a good student can earn a student discount on car insurance.
- Why are teens considered high-risk drivers?
- How can being a good student earn an auto insurance discount?
- Analyze information about teen drivers
- Evaluate risk factors, premiums, and financial responsibility related to auto insurance for teens
- Learn how being a good student can help earn an auto insurance discount
What students will do
- Research information about teen driving on the Insurance Information Institute 
- Research information about how being a good student can earn an automobile insurance discount.
 The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau does not endorse this third party or guarantee the accuracy of this third-party information.