Students explore the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s investor.gov website to learn about some common types of financial investment products.
Understanding different types of financial investment products can help you plan for your financial future.
- What are some common financial investment products?
- Which investment strategies might be best for my financial future?
- Develop a basic understanding of how some common financial investment products work
- Consider which investments might support your long-term goals
What students will do
- Research four types of financial investment products on investor.gov and describe each one.
- Reflect on which financial investment products they’d consider using to meet their long-term goals.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.