Identifying ways we all benefit from taxes
Students create a map highlighting resources and programs near them that are paid for with tax dollars.
Taxes help pay for many programs and resources in your area.
- What programs and resources are paid for with taxes?
- Which of these programs and resources are available in your community?
- Demonstrate an understanding that taxes pay for many programs and resources
- Create a map identifying community programs and resources that are paid for with taxes
What students will do
- Identify common programs and resources that are paid for with taxes.
- Create a map showing local programs and resources that are paid for with taxes.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.