Furnishing your first apartment
Students will practice decision-making skills as they work within a budget to furnish an imaginary apartment.
Sticking to a budget helps you make spending decisions that work for you.
- What types of choices do you make when spending money?
- How can you make thoughtful spending decisions?
- Learn different elements of an apartment budget
- Understand how to live within a budget
What students will do
- Choose furniture and other items for their imaginary first apartment.
- Calculate the costs of furnishing the imaginary apartment.