Exploring ways we use money
Students listen to scenarios about using money, move to one corner of the room or another to identify what people in the scenario were doing (saving, spending, earning, borrowing), and discuss the example.
It’s important to know some of the different ways people use money.
- How do people use money?
- Why is it important to understand why we use money?
- Understand the different ways people use money
- Provide personal examples of how people use money
What students will do
- Listen to scenarios about people using money.
- Walk to a corner with the correct label to identify how the person in the scenario was using money.
- Discuss examples of how people in their life have used money in a similar way.
Note: Please remember to consider your students’ accommodations and special needs to ensure that all students are able to participate in a meaningful way.