Exploring savings habits
Students learn about the benefits of forming their own savings habits and explore what it looks like to save a percentage of income.
Establishing a savings plan may make it easier to get in the habit of saving money and can help people reach their savings goals.
- What are savings habits?
- How do personal savings habits help people save money?
- Become familiar with habits that can help people save money
- Put specific saving habits into practice to build savings
What students will do
- Brainstorm helpful personal savings habits.
- Review scenarios to practice the habit of saving a certain percentage of earnings.
- Answer reflection questions to build their personal connection to savings habits.